International Welding Inspector and Certification Centre (IWICC) is a centre of a fully organised welding programs located at IKM Jasin, Melaka. This is a collaboration between Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) and The Welding Institute (TWI) established in 2016.
- The Welding Inspection training programme provides thorough training and qualification for potential welding inspection personnel who may become involved in the witness, supervision or surveillance of welding inspection activities. It covers theoretical and practical training sessions that link to current industry standards, specifications and codes.
IWICC offers CSWIP 3.0 Visual Welding Inspector and CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
- The entry requirements for program CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector are:
- CSWIP 3.0 holder & 2 years of working experience as QA/QC in welding industry; OR
- 3 years of working experience as; OR
- CSWIP NDT (RI) holder
- The Radiographic Interpretation course only covers the interpretation of the radiograph, therefore is suitable for personnel wishing to only interpret radiographs as opposed to creating radiographs via Radiographic testing.
- The entry requirements for program CSWIP NDT (Radiographic Interpretation) are:
- 2 years QA/QC in Radiographic Testing; OR
- CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector ; OR
- 3 years of working experience in welding industry
- It is the certification system of Great Britain designed and intended for inspectors whose professional area is the gas pipeline industry. All inspectors who are directly or indirectly involved with gas pipelines must be certified by BGAS.
- The entry requirements for program CSWIP BGAS Painting Inspector are:
- 1 year of relevant experience
- CSWIP 3.1 holder; OR
- CSWIP NDT holder
(COST FOR 10 DAYS TRAINING)
- CSWIP 3.0 VISUAL WELDING INSPECTOR (RM3500)
- CSWIP 3.1 WELDING INSPECTOR (RM7150)
- CSWIP NDT (RI) (RM6800)
- CSWIP BGAS PAINTING INSPECTOR (RM6500)
- 9 days of training + 1 day of examination
- Package inclusive of Repeat Exam Fee
- 10 students per class
CSWIP 3.1 WELDING INSPECTOR
- A total of six (6) program has been conducted (60 participants)
- Higher passing rate of 70-80%
CSWIP NDT RI
- Passing rate 70%
PERSON IN CHARGE:
SAIFUL / MS. SALEHAH
MARA EXCELLENT VENTURES SDN. BHD.
ARAS 19, MENARA TUN ISMAIL MOHAMD ALI
JALAN RAJA LAUT
50400 KUALA LUMPUR